Get ready for Kamisado – The original! The strategy board-game by Peter Burley published by HUCH! & Friends is now available for Apple and Android mobile devices!
In Kamisado, strategic thinking is required, as every move must be well-thought-out to defeat the opponent in this abstract strategy game.
Play against the computer in 5 different difficulties or against human players online in multiplayer mode!
Challenge players from across the world, play against your friends in exciting Kamisado matches and chat with them.
- Experience the successful original Kamisado board-game by Peter Burley on your smartphone or tablet
- Play against friends and other players worldwide (Multiplayer) or offline against challenging A.I. or locally against a friend on the same device
- Improve your ability in 5 difficulties from beginner to Kamisado master!
- View statistics, compare yourself with other competitors and top the highscore list
- While playing communicate with your opponent using the integrated chat feature
In every turn the player must move their tower forwards in a straight line or diagonally forwards without leapfrogging another tower. The colour the last move ended on determines which tower the opponent must move in their next turn. The black player starts by moving any one of their towers. The first player to move one of their towers onto the opponent’s home row wins.
Kamisado is a free trial software application from the Board subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Kamisado (version 1.0.2195) has a file size of 28.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.